Wpxy 97.9 FM posted Why You Shouldn’t Freak Out About Your Copper Mug Giving You Food Poisoning Wpxy 97.9 FM Central Business District - Rochester:

Why You Shouldn’t Freak Out About Your Copper Mug Giving You Food Poisoning

By now, you've likely heard some scary reports alleging that the copper mug you love to drink Moscow Mules in might give you food poisoning. However, you shouldn't freak out: Chances are, your trusty Moscow Mule mug that you love to drink from on the…

QR Code
Embed the QR code on your website:
Download
Copy