Rossen Reports: Here’s how to get faster Wi-Fi for free
We've found some easy things you can do in your house right now to pump up your internet speed big time. And here's the best part: It's all free.
Why Your Duke Energy Bill May Be Going Up
If you are a Duke Energy customer, you may be in for a surprise when you see your upcoming bills.
Mary Kay unveils newest pink Cadillac for top performers
Mary Kay celebrated 50 years of its iconic pink Cadillac on Friday by unveiling the newest addition to its fleet.
WWE Star Kelly Kelly Rocks Tiny Bikini On The Beach (PHOTOS)
Barbara Jean 'Barbie' Blank aka 'Kelly Kelly' looks amazing in a two piece bikini as she enjoys vacations in Miami Beach
Billy Joel’s Plans for Horse Stable Raise Concerns About Manure Smells
Billy Joel’s bid to stable a dozen horses on his Long Island estate has some neighbors concerned about smelly manure, and the local government isn’t horsing around as it weighs the issue
Police arrest customer accused of running over, killing nail salon owner after 13 days on the run
A woman accused of running over and killing a nail salon owner was captured and arrested Friday after 13 days on the run.
RV catches fire on US 20
This RV caught on fire at around 11:24 a.m. Thursday on US Highway 20 at Milepost 322 in Rigby.
How do lithium batteries catch fire?
JetBlue officials released a statement saying crew members did the right thing. Having said that, it still made us wonder: how does something just suddenly catch fire?
Lawyers Pants Catch Fire During Arson Trial
Defense attorney Steven Gutierrez's pants started smoking Wednesday while defending an arson suspect.
AMAZING VIDEO: Shed Filled with Fireworks Catches Fire
GREENWOOD TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- An explosive display was caught on camera in Columbia County after a storage unit went up in flames and so did a bunch of fireworks inside. William Sommer sent us this video of the fire along Rohrsburg Road in Greenwood Township, near Millville. The fire set off fireworks that were stored in the unit.
Why did this stop sign catch fire?
A lightning bolt hit the sign igniting an underground gas pipeline and it burned for hours.
Creswell motel catches fire; 10 people evacuated
Firefighters responded to a report of smoke from a structure just before 9:30 Thursday night in Creswell. Guests said the fire started on second floor of the Super 8 Motel on Oregon Avenue.
How Middle School Grades Boys
Ellen McCarthy joins host Krys Boyd to talk about how middle school affects boys, which she writes about for the Washington Post.
What middle schoolers fear the most
For students starting middle school there can be a lot of mixed emotions. Some students have to start at a new school, which means a new building, new teachers and new friends. To help your middle school student cope take a look at some of these common fears.Locker combinations
20,000 Pounds of Cheese Destroyed When Big Rig Catches Fire in Wisconsin
Some 20,000 pounds of cheese was destroyed Tuesday afternoon after a semi-truck filled with Kraft and Velveeta products went up in flame in West Allis, Wisconsin. The truck driver was on the highway when he realized his brakes were on fire, according to television station WTMJ in Milwaukee. He pulled off at an Office Max, then tried to put the flames out himself.
What are the basic social media rules for middle schoolers?
What are the basic social media rules for middle schoolers? Get expert advice and tips from Common Sense Media editors.
Students discover insects in their lunch at Madisonville Middle School
Students found what school officials are calling flour mites in their granola on Tuesday afternoon.
20 Sent to Hospitals After Plane Catches Fire at O’Hare
An incident involving an American Airlines plane prompted a major emergency response at O'Hare International Airport, authorities said. According to the Federal Aviation Administration, American Airlines...
Here's how to help Kathleen Middle School
The Polk County middle school was damaged during an EF-2 tornado.
Stevenson Middle School students learn the power of giving
Here's a Christmas story that goes full circle. Stevenson Middle School students made toys using 3D printers and donated them to Shriners Hospital Wednesday.