Published by:


How Our Dryer Nearly Started a Fire in Our Home

A close call happened in
my family’s laundry room recently. I want to share my experience so this
doesn’t happen to you. One evening, my wife and
I were about to leave for dinner. Before we left, she entered our laundry room
and walked into a blanket of extremely hot air. She immediately called out for
help as her eyeglasses fogged up to the point where she could not see. I entered the room,
turned off the dryer and opened up the doors for ventilation. Upon further
inspection, I discovered...

How Our Dryer Nearly Started a Fire in Our Home
QR Code
Embed the QR code on your website:
Download
Copy