Bergener & Associates posted 1 Dead, 7 Ill After Carbon Monoxide Exposure at Bakersfield Home Bergener & Associates Thousand Oaks, CA:

1 Dead, 7 Ill After Carbon Monoxide Exposure at Bakersfield Home

Authorities say a man died and seven other people were hospitalized after they were exposed to carbon monoxide at a Southern California home.
Kern County officials say crews were initially sent to the house in Bakersfield on Saturday following reports of a fire.
Firefighters found no flames but they did find what they determined was a medical emergency, with multiple people suffering from carbon monoxide exposure.

1 Dead, 7 Ill After Carbon Monoxide Exposure at Bakersfield Home
QR Code
Embed the QR code on your website:
Download
Copy