Business in Downtown - San Jose, CA

The Official Site of Minor League Baseball web site includes features, news, rosters, statistics, schedules, teams, live game radio broadcasts, and video clips.

Houston shortstop Carlos Correa smokes an RBI double to the opposite field in a rehab appearance with Triple-A Round Rock

Top Mariners prospect Jarred Kelenic was placed on the injured list by Class A Advanced Modesto on Wednesday, two days after he suffered a left ankle injury.

U.S. workers are taking fewer vacation days and enjoying them less. Here's how to buck the trend.

The U.S. Women's National Team's second consecutive World Cup win teaches us what it takes to break records.

Content personalization and predictive analytics from customer insights are the two areas CMOs most prioritize AI spending today

HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kinder Morgan, Inc. (NYSE: KMI) today announced that its board of directors approved a cash dividend of $0.25 per share for the second quarter ($1.00 annualized) payable on August 15, 2019, to common stockholders of record as of the close of business on July 31, 2019.

A portrait of three female entrepreneurs and their path to success on their own terms.

Data analytics is making major changes to the insurance industry. Here's how it's making a difference.

Bobbi Baldwin has taught artists from all over the world. She started out as a portrait artist in 1982 and still enjoys painting portraits for her clients. As a founding member of the Portrait Society of America, her education is strong through learning from the greatest living painters. The Portrait Painter’s Way, a book written by Bobbi Baldwin, is now a must-have for anyone who wants to understand how to paint people (available on Amazon). She is a passionate teacher with a great…

Sales for the Proof 2019-S American Eagle silver dollar struck at the San Francisco Mint will start at noon Eastern Time Aug. 6 from the U.S. Mint .

After more than a decade of steady numbers, Santa Clara County’s homeless population hit an all-time high, with a sharp rise over the past two years, according to a new report.

Time to Get your BLUE ON!
Check out our Blue Blog Post for more factoids, information and fun as all month long UArt stores will be showcasing products, information and art supplies in all kinds of blues: unique gifts, pens, pencils, paints, oils, acrylics, watercolor, pastels, journals and more.
Get inspired to see what blue can do for you –
the sky's the limit! ( < get it?)

A new 1-ounce silver dollar from Niue presents a close view of the Tasmanian devil, an animal native to Australia.

PayPal headquarters, which houses over 4,000 employees across six buildings totaling 728,000 square feet, has brought PayPal’s values to ...

At a conservative political conference, the Facebook board member and PayPal co-founder accused Google of assisting the Chinese military and of treason.

A research group says attacks against AI systems are already occurring, difficult to identify, and potentially far more common than currently understood

Welcome to The 100 Year Lifestyle Podcast and the exciting opportunity of a super healthy, long life. Research indicates that 100 Year Old people are one of the world’s fastest growing groups. In this episode you will CALCULATE YOUR MINIMUM POTENTIAL YEARS REMAINING, embrace your longevity potential and create a compelling vision for your extended life. Nursing homes and assisted living centers are popping up like…

Bangalore (India) and Warren (NJ), July 17, 2019: Mindtree, a global technology services and Digital transformation company, guiding it’s clients to achieve faster business outcomes, announced its consolidated results today for the first quarter ended June 30, 2019 as approved by its board of directors.

Much of the current discussion around AI centres on its ability to transform the status quo in business. That, by default, means that AI has the potential to change people’s jobs, especially for those involved in rote transactional tasks (e.g., automatically emailing a receipt following an online purchase). However, AI is increasingly taking on cognitive tasks that previously required a human touch, such as conversational AI…

The Pride of Two Nations 2019 Two-Coin sets' sales have neared their authorized limits, pausing sales, but a few were held back for a special offer at the ANA show in August.

Elon Musk's neurotechnology company, Neuralink, has pulled back the veil on its ambitions to implant chips in people's brains.
During a Q&A session at a live presentation on Tuesday, Musk surprised his Neuralink colleagues by announcing that the firm had tested its technology on monkeys with some success.

According to researcher Piers Steel, about 95 percent of people admit to putting off work, and the remaining 5 percent aren't telling the truth.

A newly published, three-decade study makes a strong link between a specific behavior set and future income.